Visit the legendary Camp Leakey in Tanjung Puting National Park with our day trip. Pick up in your accommodation in Pangkalan Bun at 8 AM. Drive to Kumai and hop on to a houseboat (klotok). The boat will cruise slowly through Kumai and Sekonyer River. It takes around 3.5 hours to get to Camp Leakey. In late afternoon, the boat will be heading back to Kumai. Dinner will be served on board. Eventually, we’ll drive you back from Kumai to your accommodation in Pangkalan Bun.
Please note: you will need to stay 2 nights in Pangkalan Bun area, if you’d like to take this tour.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION
- Pick up and drop off service in your accommodation in Pangkalan Bun.
- Houseboat (klotok).
- Entrance fee to Tanjung Puting National Park and other permits.
- Lunch and dinner.
- English speaking guide service.
- Flight to and from Pangkalan Bun.
- Accommodation in Pangkalan Bun.
- Other personal expenses.
- Gratuity for tour guide and boat crew.
THINGS TO BRING / WEAR
- Sunscreen or long sleeves apparel.
- Insects Repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes.
Your awesome trip:
Tanjung Puting National Park
- Pick up service in your accommodation in Pangkalan Bun at 8 AM.
- Drive around 40 minutes to the klotok port in Kumai.
- Heading straight to the Camp Leakey. Cruising through Kumai and Sekonyer River. It takes around 3.5 hours to get there.
- Lunch will be served on board before you're off walking to the feeding platform of orangutans in Camp Leakey.
- Get back to the boat around 3:30 AM. Then, the boat will be moving back to Kumai.
- When it gets dark, dinner will be served on board.
- Arrival in Kumai around 19:30 PM. Transfer you back to your accommodation in Pangkalan Bun.
- End of our programme.