Visit 4 destinations in Komodo National Park with our afternoon trip (12 PM – 7 PM). Along with other fellow travellers, you will visit Rinca Island where you can see Komodo dragons. Stop over in Menjerite and Kelor Island where you can snorkeling and explore the beautiful underwater life. Eventually, watching thousands of flying fox leaving from their home, the Kalong Island.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION
Labuan Bajo in Flores.
- Pick up and drop off service in your hotel (Labuan Bajo area only).
- Return speed boat service to 4 destinations in Komodo National Park.
- Refreshment (snack, soft drink and drinking water).
- Snorkeling set (goggle and life jacket; exclude fin).
- Onboard tour guide.
- Passenger insurance.
- Flight tickets to Labuan Bajo.
- Accommodation in Labuan Bajo.
- Entrance fee to Komodo National Park (300,000 IDR/person during weekdays; 400,000 IDR on weekends and public holidays. It’s payable in Rinca Island and it includes local ranger fee).
- Personal expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Long sleeves apparel.
In case you’d like to cover your arm.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
This trip will involve walking through soil path.
We just watched a video of the impacts of sunscreen (particularly with Oxybenzone) to coral reef. If you’d like to swim and snorkeling, we would suggest you to avoid applying sunscreen on your skin.
Your awesome trip:
Komodo National Park
- Pick up service from 11 AM, in Labuan Bajo.
- Drive to the harbour.
- Hop on to the boat and set off to the first destination: Rinca Island. You'll have an opportunity to find komodo dragons in Rinca Island.
- From Rinca, continue moving to Menjerite and Kelor Island where you can explore beautiful underwater life.
- Visit Kalong Island around sunset time where you may watch thousands of flying fox (bats) filling up the sky.
- Eventually, get back to Labuan Bajo and drop you off in your hotel.
Meals included: snacks, soft drink and mineral water.