Join our full day trip (06:30 AM to 4 PM) to Komodo National Park by visiting 4 destinations: Padar Island, Long Pink Beach, Taka Makassar and Kanawa Island. Have a little exercise to walk up the hill in Padar island, then watch the magnificent view of photogenic hills that might have been standing still since Jurassic period. Enjoy the relaxing pink-sandy beach. Eventually, snorkeling near Kanawa Island and watching the mesmerising underwater life.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION
Labuan Bajo in Flores.
- Pick up and drop off service in your hotel (Labuan Bajo area only).
- Return speedboat service to 4 destinations in Komodo National Park.
- Refreshment (snack, lunch box, drinking water).
- Snorkeling set (goggle and life jacket; exclude fin).
- Onboard tour guide.
- Passenger insurance.
- Flight tickets to Labuan Bajo.
- Accommodation in Labuan Bajo.
- Entrance fee to Komodo National Park (300,000 IDR/person during weekdays; 400,000 IDR on weekends and public holidays. It’s payable in Rinca Island and it includes local ranger fee).
- Personal expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Long sleeves apparel.
In case you’d like to cover your arm.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
This trip will involve walking through soil steep path.
We just watched a video of the impacts of sunscreen (particularly with Oxybenzone) to coral reef. If you’d like to swim and snorkeling, we would suggest you to avoid applying sunscreen on your skin.
Your awesome trip:
Komodo National Park
- Pick up service from 05:30 AM, in Labuan Bajo.
- Drive to the harbour.
- Hop on to the boat and set off to the first destination: Padar Island. Have a little exercise to walk up the hill and see the photogenic view of rocky hills.
- From Padar Island, continue the trip to Long Pink Beach and Taka Makassar. Feel the sensation of getting lost in a tropical island.
- Then, moving to Kanawa Island where you will have a chance to go snorkeling and to watch the mesmerising underwater life.
- In the afternoon, get back to Labuan Bajo and drop you off in your hotel.
Meals included: snack, lunch box and drinking water.