You’re going to the Ijen Crater. You made your way to Banyuwangi so far. Well, it’s one more step to fulfill your dream trip. Banyuwangi Ijen Sharing Tour is designed for travellers who’d like to watch the magnificent blue flame of Ijen and to share transport as well as local guide service. By doing so, the cost will be more reasonable.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION
Banyuwangi (town area).
- Pick up and drop off service in your accommodation around Banyuwangi.
- Entrance fee to Ijen.
- Local guide service.
- Gas mask.
- Accommodation in Banyuwangi.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals (breakfast).
- Gratuity for tour guide and driver.
THINGS TO BRING
- Warm clothes.
The temperature in Ijen could drop to 5 degree Celcius at night and in the morning.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
This trip will involve walking through soil path in mountainous area.
Your awesome trip:
Banyuwangi - Ijen
- Pick up service between midnight and 1 AM. The pick up time will be informed after 7 PM or 5 hours before departure.
- Drive around 1.5 hours to Paltuding (approx. 50 km).
- Meet the local guide in Paltuding. Then, walking up to the crater rim with the guide.
- After sunrise, walk back to Paltuding and drive back to your accommodation in Banyuwangi. Arrival between 9 AM and 10 AM.
Meals included: none.