Surabaya Bromo Overnight
If you have a very limited time to visit East Java, you may still be able to visit the higlight of East Java tourism: Mount Bromo. Catch the mesmerizing sunrise over Bromo caldera with the background of Mount Semeru, the highest point of Java. If you’re not in hurry to catch your flight, you can refresh your day under the Madakaripura waterfall.
- Duration: 2 Days, 1 Night
- Pick-up: Surabaya airport or hotel
- Drop off: Surabaya airport or hotel
- Highlight: Bromo, Madakaripura (optional)
- Tour code: EJ-01.SBON
Here's the itinerary of Surabaya Bromo Overnight at a glance.
- Pick up service in Surabaya.
- Drive to Cemara Lawang.
- Have lunch or dinner break en route.
- Free time in the evening.
- Overnight in Cemara Lawang.
- Bromo sunrise tour; departure at 3:30 AM.
- Back to the hotel around 9 AM.
- Drive back to Surabaya.
- Visit Madakaripura waterfall (optional tour).
- Drop off in Surabaya.
- It takes around 45 minutes drive from Cemara Lawang to Madakaripura. The waterfall trip usually takes around 2 hours. If you’d like to visit Madakaripura, then estimated time of arrival in Surabaya between 4 and 5 PM.
- This itinerary can be arranged as a 12 hours trip by departing from Surabaya at 11 PM and arrival in Surabaya at noon.
It’s recommended to stay in Cemara Lawang where you can see vividly Bromo caldera (crater and sea of sand). Trip n Treat has contract rate with major accommodations in Cemara Lawang such as Lava View, Bromo Permai, Cafe Lava and Cemara Indah.
The price is customised according to number of tour participants, final accommodation choices, travel dates and other custom preferences. Please fill out inquiry form below, so we can send you a quotation. If you get no reply within 2 x 24 hour, please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by WhatsApp to +62-811-3979-333. Thank you!
Things to Bring
- Warm clothing.
The temperature in Bromo can drop between 10 and 15 Celcius degree at night and early morning.
- Walking shoes.
Comfortable walking shoes may keep your feet clean and warm along dusty path.
It’s a suitable footwear for visiting Madakaripura waterfall if you don’t want to get a wet pair of shoes.
It would be helpful to protect your nose from dusty path near Bromo crater.
In case you want to keep your hands warm.