Congratulations, you’ve made your way as far as Banyuwangi to reach Kawah Ijen! It’s one more step to get there. Public transport service is, unfortunately, not reliable in the meantime. Fear not! We can organise a shared tour to see the magnificent blue flame of Ijen from Banyuwangi. The price is very affordable. By sharing transport service, you’ll find some new travelling friends, too.
After-midnight trip (9 hours) to Kawah Ijen from Banyuwangi:
- Pick up service around Banyuwangi between midnight and 1 am.
- Drive around 2 hours to the parking lot of Kawah Ijen.
- Hiking to Kawah Ijen, approximately 1.5 hours.
- Explore Kawah Ijen with a chance to see the magnificent blue flame.
- When you're ready, walking back to the parking lot.
- Drive back to Banyuwangi and drop off in your accommodation.
- Arrival in Banyuwangi between 9 am and 10 am.
Meals: We don't provide any meals, but drinking water. Please refer to your accommodation for any available breakfast boxes for your trip.
Things to Bring
- Light warm clothing.
The temperature in Ijen can drop to 5 Celcius degree at night and early morning. You may need a jumper to keep you warm while waiting for sunrise or watching the blue flame.
- Walking shoes.
A pair of comfortable walking shoes may keep your feet clean and warm along dusty path of Ijen. If you’d like to put your sandals on, make sure it has a good grip and bring along thick socks to keep your feet warm.
Although we provide gas mask for your Ijen trip, a scarf could be helpful to double protect your nose from dusty path in Ijen and near Bromo crater as well as to keep your neck warm.
- Pick up and drop off service in your accommodation around Banyuwangi town.
- Entrance fee to Kawah Ijen.
- Local guide service.
- Gas masks and drinking water.
Please note that it excludes:
- Accommodation service.
- Gratuity for local guide and driver.
We have two price schemes for this tour:
- During weekdays, it costs 300,000 IDR/person.
- On weekends and public holidays, it costs 350,000 IDR/person.
Ready to Book?
Please fill in the booking form below if you're ready to book this Banyuwangi Ijen Sharing Tour Package. No credit card information required for booking.